HealthOur readers ask
"Our daughter suffers from Cutis calcinosis"
We have a daughter who has just graduated the 9th grade and who has been suffering from a disease called Cutis calcinosis, C.R.E.S.T. syndrome, for 9 years. The doctors cannot prescribe her any treatment against this disease, which has as symptoms some corns that break open and eliminate calcium. We are poor and retired on medical grounds and this is way we dare to turn to the kindness of those who can help us through the intermediary of this magazine. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!
Mariana Ichim- Iasi
"My brother suffers from hydrocephalus"
My 25 year old brother suffers from hydrocephalus and he underwent two surgeries. The cause of the disease is not known. If you know how this disease could be cured, please, recommend me a natural or medicinal treatment. Thank you very much! I am looking forward to getting an answer from you!
Cristina Sararu- Galati
"At the age of 8 years old, my son"s hair turns grey at a high pitch"
I am a desperate mother. I have a son who is 8 years old, whose hair has started to turn grey for a few months, at a high pitch. He ran all the medical tests and the results were good; we have seen many doctors, but no one knows what the cause of this disorder is. If you know of any medicine or any consulting room where this disorder may be treated, please, help us. Thank you very much!
Georgeta Parvu- Pitesti
"I suffer from both shanks ulcer"
I am 72 years old and I turn to you with a lot of hope, as I have been suffering from both shanks ulcer for a few years. I have seen a lot of doctors from Baia Mare, Targu-Mures, Cluj, Bistrita, but the wound would not close up with any treatment, on the contrary, it extends more and more. If you know of any natural treatment, please, let me know. I do not even hope to recover completely; I only hope to alleviate these unbearable pains. Thank you very much! I am looking forward to getting an answer from you!
Danila Ciurea- loc. Tureac, Jud. Bistrita-Nasaud
(You should contact Dr. Mircea Ciuhrii from Bucharest, tel. 021/2100082)
"My mother suffers from tracheal stenosis"
I was impressed by the numerous pieces of advice given by your readers and I decided to write to you, hoping to find a natural remedy against the diseases my mother suffers from. She is 63 years old and her most serious disease is a tracheal stenosis, which manifests against the background created by latent diabetes, high blood pressure and hepatitis type C. Thank you in advance!
"Our little daughter is very anemic"
We are a family from Cluj-Napoca and we have a 6 year old daughter. We do not know what to do, she has no appetite, and she is thin, not properly developed physically speaking and anemic. Any piece of advice would be welcomed. Thank you very much for your help!
Fam. Muresan- Cluj-Napoca
"I have been permanently very agitated and nervous since I was 12 years old"
I am 22 years old and I have been confronted with a problem that makes my life impossible for at least 10 years. I am permanently very agitated and nervous and I cannot concentrate at all. I cannot remember anything, not even what I did a few hours ago. My nights are dreamless. When I close my eyes, the image shuts off. I cannot think of anything, it is as if my mind were empty. I am permanently weak; at the height of 1.92m, I have 70 kilos. I need any kind of treatment to alleviate my suffering. Thank you in advance!
"I was left with atrial fibrillation as a consequence of the electric shocks"
I am 52 years old and I suffer from tight mitral stenosis. I underwent surgery by commissurotomy in 1987; in 1996 I had to undergo another surgery and I had a "Sorin 29" Mechanical Heart Valve implanted. I have had fibrillation crises six times since then. I got over the fibrillations crises by electric shock six times, and the last time, on July, 11th, 2002, I was left with atrial fibrillation as a consequence of the shock. I have felt weak since then and it is very difficult for me to get used to the new heart beatings. This is why I turn to you, asking you to help me with a solution so that I could get rid of these fibrillations or, at least, alleviate the suffering. Thank you in advance! I am looking forward to getting an answer from you!
Elena Pintilie- Galati
"I suffer from erythema centrifugum on the head skin"
I am a regular reader of "Formula As" magazine and I think that only the readers of this magazine can give me a piece of advice so that I could get cured of the disease I suffer from. After having undergone some medical tests I was diagnosed with erythema centrifugum on the head skin. I need a natural treatment and more details concerning this disease, as the medicinal treatment is ineffective. Please, if you know of any treatment against this disease, write me through the intermediary of this magazine. Thank you very much!
Laura Pop- Suceava
"I have pancreas cysts"
I have had multiple pancreas cysts for a long time and they get bigger. I underwent a homeopathic treatment for one year, but the cysts did not recede. Is there any natural or alternative treatment, which should not harm my already precarious health (I suffer from other diseases, too) and which could cure me of these cysts, without surgery?
Olimpia Arsulescu- Timisoara
"I suffer from hypermetropia and it has not alleviated in the course of time"
I am 41 years old and I have been suffering from hypermetropia 2-2.5 since I was 18 years and 3.5-4 (the difference between the left and the right eye) for about 1 year. Theoretically speaking, the hypermetropia may be corrected, but not in my case. I am confused because each of the doctors I have seen until now gave me different prescriptions and different pieces of advice regarding the glasses: to wear them all the time or not, white or smoky lens of different percentage, helio lenses. I have been wearing glasses with helio lenses all the time for about one year, but I feel that the distance image is not clear any longer, I cannot distinguish the objects clearly anymore. I turn to you to recommend me a natural treatment, which should, at least, stop the increasing of the dioptres and, possibly, to get advice concerning the lens type. Thank you very much!
Iustina Iacob- Iasi
"I have eyes and urinary bladder infection which does not respond to any antibiotics"
I am retired, but I worked for 36 years in a laboratory of purifying the used water and I processed biological (active) mud used for purifying tests and I analyzed it, almost every day. Thus I got two infections that became chronic: one at my eyes (with staphylococcus aureus) and a renal one (with colon bacillus). I went to Cantacuzino Institute, to "Dr. Nicolau" Inphramicrobiology Institute and to the Military Hospital, but I could not get cured, as these infections do not respond to any kind of antibiotics. I am very worried as my eyes and my urinary bladder are affected. Nobody can help me in any way; they only continue to prescribe me antibiotics, which have destroyed my intestinal flora. I write to you hoping that there is somebody who has already been confronted with these sufferings and who can advise me on what to do. Best wishes,
Ioana Dumitrascu- Bucharest
"Is there any natural treatment against anal fissure?"
I am 63 years old and I have undergone four surgeries of anal fissure until now (the last one in January, this year). 6 months after undergoing the surgery, I started to have anal pains. I saw a doctor who told me that I had a new anal fissure. I would rather not undergo another surgery, as I am not young any longer and as I suffer from a heart disease. If you have ever been confronted with this disease, please, recommend me a natural treatment which could alleviate my pains. Thank you very much!
Rodica Coseriu- Iasi
(Contact Mr. Nicolae Pop from Cluj-Napoca at tel. 0264/170677)
"I suffer from intern thrombosed piles"
I am 43 years old and I suffer from intern thrombosed piles, diagnosed about two months ago. If you have managed to get cured of this disease with the help of a natural method, please, recommend me an effective natural treatment. Thank you in advance!
Elena Bejan- Craiova
"My brother suffers from candidiasis associated with stomatitis"
I would like to find a treatment as effective as possible and which should have no contraindications for my brother, who suffers from candidiasis associated with stomatitis. He was hospitalized; he has undergone and still undergoes a treatment with Diflucan (fluconazol, produced by Pfizer International Corporation) but, even if it is a very strong antibiotic, the germ does not respond to it and it is always indicated by the medical tests. He has pains and itching sensations in his throat and in his chest. The most alarming fact is that these antibiotics affect his liver; he has been suffering from persistent chronic hepatitis type "B" for more than 20 years and the disease has lately worsened. I would like to ask the people who have ever been confronted with this disease to recommend me a medicinal or natural treatment against my brother"s suffering. I hope and believe that there should be an effective treatment for him. Thank you very much!
Maria Stoleru- Vaslui
Our readers answer
"Help an 18 year-old boy who suffers from rheumatoid polyarthritis"
(Answer for Virginia Cojocaru Slatina, F.As nr.473)
We have a similar case in our family; my 16 year old niece has been suffering from the same disease since she was 2 years old. She has seen a lot of doctors and she has undergone a lot of treatments. It is a very long story but what matters is the present situation and also the fact that we have positive results: 7 months after starting to undergo this treatment, the girl feels much better and she does not have those attacks with terrible pains. I would like to advise the respective parents to go to the nearest hospital for children, where new treatments are prescribed. We went to such a hospital; my niece ran all the medical tests and, as a result, she started to undergo a treatment with Metotrexat (methotrexatum, produced by Lederle Arzneimittel GmbH) -15 mg, injectable - once a week (the same day of the week); Diclofenac Duo (diclofenacum, produced by Pharmavit Veresegyhaz under Klinge Pharma license) 75 mg -1 tablet a day, at least 10 days a month, when she has pains (if she does not have pains, it is not necessary to take it); lactic calcium- 3 tablets a day, permanently; all kind of vitamins, permanently, milk of magnesia/stomach powder, permanently, Bio-Selenium-Zinc (a special antioxidant) -1 tablet a day, for swollen joints; Metotrexat - is the medicine that assures the basic treatment and helps to stop the evolution of the disease (it is one of the cytostatics, but the parents should not worry because a lot of research has been done and the conclusion is that this medicine can be used against the above mentioned disease, as well). The treatment should be undergone only under medical surveillance and it is long standing. The treatment has had no side effects; my niece feels well, she got over the anemia she was suffering from when she started to undergo the treatment, she is optimistic, she goes to school and has good results. Along with this treatment, she also does remedial gymnastics at a specialized place and takes physiotherapy sessions. It is very important that these young people should be active; they should not become isolated and, what is more important, they should not abandon themselves to the pains. The treatment is to be undergone in hospital and its expenses are met by the Health Insurance Office.
F.A. - tel.0259/163031
(This answer is also applicable to Ioan H. - Deva (F. As nr. 486, "My nephew suffers from juvenile chronic arthritis")
"Is there any natural treatment against vertebra shifting?"
(Answer for Elena P. - Ploiesti, F. As nr. 490)
I advise you to contact Mr. Viorel Constantin Butnaru from Bucharest, tel. 0722/737186, who has very good results and who has alleviated and even cured many patients with spine problems. I found out from "Formula As", too, about "Santa-Vita" consulting room (tel. 021/3157201, 0722/354704), where Dr. Maria Kant gives medical advice. I wish you to be in good health!
Victoria- Brasov, tel. 0268/418069
"My husband has a sort of fungus on his sole"
(Answer for Moldovan Adriana- Montreal, Canada, F. As nr. 491)
1. I used to have a fungus on my sole, too, for which the doctors have changed the prescription four times, but with no result. In the end, I managed to get cured, after having discovered the properties of the Blend-a-Med toothpaste (cavity protection type) which has remarkable antifungal properties. I smeared the affected area with it and after 3 days the fungus was gone. I advise Mrs. Moldovan to try this toothpaste, as the fact that the toothpastes have antiseptic and antibacterial properties is well known. Best regards,
Ioan Lucian Ionita - Splaiul Bahlui nr. 31, Bl. B4, ap.13, Iasi, cod 6600
2. My husband was also confronted with a similar problem when he was hospitalized to undergo a surgery at his knee. When he was discharged from hospital, I noticed that a fungus had appeared on his soles. He could not get cured, although he underwent some treatment. Then I tried apple vinegar, knowing that no eczema can resist in acid medium; I started to wash his feet with water and soap every evening; after wiping dry his feet, I used to tampon them with a piece of cotton-wool soaked into apple vinegar. After a few procedures, the crusts disappeared and his soles got as smooth as the soles of a new born baby. He has not had any fungus since then. I wish you to be in good health!
Dornescu Maria- str. Decebal nr. 29, bl. Z13, sc. A, ap.11, Iasi, tel. 0232/134462
"I urinate very often, but the doctors cannot diagnose me"
(Answer for Elena- Canada, F. As nr. 491)
1. My mother was confronted with a similar situation, too, as a consequence of a femoral neck fracture. Because of her falling down, one of her muscles got displaced, thus pressing the urinary bladder and causing incontinency. As a result of having undergone the treatment which I also recommend to you, she managed to urinate normally. I think you should try it, as it may prove to be useful. You should fill half a ½ l bottle with drooped nut tree blossom (Juglans regia) (the nut tree buds, which appear in spring), then fill the bottle with light plum brandy. Let it steep for 4-5 days, stirring it from time to time (the plum brandy turns brown, because of the iodine). Take a mouthful of it, not more, every morning, before eating. This is a natural remedy, which will prove to be effective. You can buy nut tree blossom from "Plafar". I wish you to be in good health!
Florica B. - str. Olteniei nr. 5/7, Sibiu, tel. 0269/225113
2. Against the continuous urination sensation you should take seat baths with wheat husk every evening, for 1-2 weeks, until the possible pains and this unpleasant disorder disappear. You should boil water in a 3-4 l pot. When it starts to boil, you should remove the pot from the heat. Introduce a small lint sack containing a handful of wheat husk. Let it brew for 10 minutes. Pour the water into a wash basin; it should be as hot as possible. Introduce your seat into the wash basin and keep it there as long as you can. While doing this procedure, cover yourself with a very thick blanket. You should not interrupt the treatment. The bath should last at least 15-20 minutes as long as the water is still hot. Then you should put on some warm clothes, to cover especially the lower part of your body, you should put on some warm socks and go to bed. As a continuation of the treatment, you should drink 3 glasses of warm water every day in which you should put 1 teaspoonful of garlic juice, 1 teaspoonful of olive oil (cold steeping) every day, half an hour before the main meals. After taking the bath, before going to bed, you should apply on your abdomen 2-3 halves of fresh cabbage, after having cut their main nervure and having squashed them with the rolling pin until they are juicy. These leaves should be put one over the other, in the lower part of the abdomen. You should fasten them with a cotton band and keep them like this the entire night. During the daytime you should eat pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) seeds. Another effective remedy against urinary bladder irritations is crane"s bill (Geranium pretense): 1 teaspoonful of plant for a mug of water you should drink 3-4 mugs a day. If you have infections, too, the concentrated red billbery (Vaccinium vitis- idae) tincture is effective (buds, leaves and fruit); 50-150 drops a day, sublingually, or juniper tree (Juniperus communis) oil - 4 drops in a teaspoonful with some honey, 3 times a day. Neither the red billbery nor the juniper should be administered to the pregnant women; the juniper should not be administered to the people with renal lesions (those who urinate with blood) for more than 6 weeks. A very good tea against urinary infections contains: bitter cherries stalks, couch grass (Agropyrum repens) rhizome, red billbery leaves, birch tree (Betula Verucossa) leaves, horse tail (Equisetum arvense), knot grass (Polygonum aviculare), corn tassel, golden saxifrage (Chrysosplenium alternifolium), yellow dead nettle (Lamium maculatum), and juniper grains. You should put 2 teaspoonfuls of mixture of equal parts for a mug of cold water. Let it steep at cold from evening till morning, when it should be strained. The plants that remain after straining should be soaked in boiling water and then you should let them brew. Drink 2 l of this tea every day. Take 21 day cures, with 9 day breaks, then the cure should be repeated. I wish you to be in good health!
Dr. Eng. Georgel Birca- str. Sucevei nr. 31, Falticeni, Jud. Suceava, tel. 0745/400400
"How could I avoid having my uterus surgically removed?"
(Answer for Gheorghita- Constanta, F.As nr.491)
I had the same problems, too, many years ago. When I was 24 years old, I became sterile. I was hospitalized; I underwent a treatment with antibiotics and a lot of other medicines, but with no effect. The doctors suggested that I should have my uterus and my ovaries surgically removed. 4 days before the surgery, a former colleague of mine (she was a medical assistant in the same hospital) came to me and she advised me to try a natural treatment first and, if it is not effective, to undergo the surgery. She told me to go to a spa, to Sovata, and I underwent a treatment for 42 days (the usual treatment doubled). I must tell you that I was not even able to move my right leg, so I had to drag it. At the spa I was prescribed a treatment with medicinal mud packs and vaginal tampons with medicinal mud, at 420C. After 30 days, I had a serious attack; the cheesy pus got softened and was eliminated. That moment I got rid of all the other health problems. I continued to undergo the treatment until my last day of staying there. After the first sexual contact I got pregnant, which had not happened in the previous 5 years. I gave birth to a baby and thus I managed to solve the other problems, too. All the young girls should be aware of a fact when they turn into women: they can easily catch a cold or a germ. What should they do? The answer is a simple one: warm clothes, warm underwear and a strict sexual hygiene. If you suffer from sterility, along with the treatment you undergo, you should pray to Virgin Maria, who has often helped women in this situation. God bless you!
(This answer is also applicable to Alexandra - Oradea, "I need a natural treatment against sterility", F.As nr. 491 and for E.D. - Bucharest "I have smarting pains during the sexual contact", F.As nr.491)
"I suffer from severe medicinal allergy"
(Answer for Tudor, F.As nr. 492)
1. I was confronted with the tortures of a similar diagnosis for a period of ten years. You did not let us know what initiated this reaction of your organism and when it started. You should avoid taking any medicine. Try a treatment with royal jelly - one ampoule in the morning, before eating, kept under your tongue as long as possible and swallowed slowly. You can buy it from Apicola; it is not expensive. You should drink heartsease (Viola tricolor) tea. Keep a natural diet -10 days with vegetables juices, fruit juices (separately from the vegetables ones), 1 lemon a day (it contains vitamin C, which increases the self defense ability of the organism). You should avoid using sprays, soaps, perfumes, creams (everything that is industrially made), and use only house soap. Avoid wearing clothes made from synthetic materials, as it disturbs the organism electromagnetic balance. Eat as little as a bird and avoid being stressed. Avoid using the glow-lamp, the Tv set, the mobile phone, the computer, all the technical electromagnetic fields. It would be better if you could walk barefoot in the dew or in water. Take feet baths with Bazna salt (or even rough-grained salt) every evening. Man has a lot of iron in his organism; it is sensitive to the electromagnetic waves (they also disturb the glands with internal secretion). Try to see your organism from the physical and chemical perspective and be your own doctor, finding out what harms you. Best wishes,
Valeria Petriu- str. Lacurilor nr. 12, Brasov
2. You should firstly detoxicate your organism. Give up drinking coffee, alcohol, juice and eating meat, salami and cabbages, canned food. Your food should be based on vegetables, fruit, fresh milky products, rice, cereals, nuts, honey. You should eat them without cooking them at least for one month. You should drink 100 ml beet root juice+ 200 ml carrot juice+200 ml apple juice every day. They all have the property of cleaning the liver and the pancreas. You should eat carrot, celery and apple salad, soured with lemon or home made apple vinegar. Eat 1-2 lemons every day, sliced up and put into honey from the previous evening (for 10 days every month). Drink 2 l of depurative tea every day. I applied the same recommendations to a student who suffered from allergic asthma and they were very effective. I recommend you the diet with spring water from Olanesti.
Dr. Elena Vintila - B.dul D. Cantemir 18, bl. 7, ap.42, sector 4, Bucharest, cod 75123, tel. 021/3359080"My stomach cannot digest and my organism cannot assimilate anything"
(Answer for Lacramioara- Iasi, F. As nr. 492)
1. You should start keeping a diet based on bitter teas, which drain the gall that, as you say, is rather slow. You should drink Common celandine (Chelidonum majus) tea for 10 days, and then take a 10 day break: put 1 teaspoonful of plant for 300 ml water and drink it in three portions: three times a day, before the meals. If it is possible, lie on your right side for 20 minutes. Then, you should alternate this treatment with centaury (Centauraea) tea- 10 days (1 teaspoonful of drooped plant for 300 ml water). You may repeat the procedure for two months. Your organism is poor in enzymes and this is why your digestion is disturbed. Triferment (digestive combinations produced by Biofarm S.A.), taken after meals, is very effective. A cup of concentrated mint (Mentha piperita) tea restores the intestinal transit. Regarding the enzymes deficit, you should see your doctor. You probably make some mistakes in your alimentation. You should eat only black bread toast, boiled rice and carrots, stewed fruit- nothing raw, at least for one month. Make yourself vegetables soups, in which you should add 1 spoonful of oil. After two weeks, you may eat home made cream cheese (it is sweeter). Buy a book which should contain recommendations regarding food for people who suffer from stomach diseases. You could also drink marigold (Calendula) tea with some sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum) and some peppermint, lime tea - at breakfast and dinner. I wish you to be in good health!
Valeria Petriu- Brasov
2. Dear Mrs. Lacramioara, as you have been hospitalized twice till now and you have seen many doctors who diagnosed you in many different ways, it means that you underwent some treatments that did not eliminate the main cause of your disease. You probably have the Helicobacter Pylori bacterium in your stomach. In the very beginning, you should run some specialized medical tests. If the presence of this bacterium is confirmed, you should undergo the following treatment: replace the water you drink with clayey water, for 3 weeks, with a 7 day break, and then repeat the procedure. At the same time, take 2 tablets of Amoxiciline (amoxicillinum, produced by Pharma Tech) -250 mg- and one tablet of Metronidazol (metrodinazolum, produced by Sicomed S.A.) with a big glass of clayey water, one hour before meals, 3 times a day, for 7 days. After a quarter an hour, put a knife tip of subnitric bismuth (powder, you can buy it from the pharmacy) on your tongue. Swallow the bismuth without water. Till your meal time you should not eat or drink anything. After 7 days you should give up this treatment and should continue the treatment only with subnitric bismuth, for 2-8 weeks; do not forget to drink a glass of clayey water before. You may buy De-Nol, which can replace the bismuth - take 2 tablets in the morning and in the evening, before meals, for 2-8 weeks (not more). It should be associated in double therapy with Amoxiciline and Metronidazol, for 7 days. Repeat this treatment after 9 months. If your organism cannot take Metronidazol - tablets, you could use suppositories. All the patients who underwent this treatment got cured. I wish you to be in good health! Best regards,
Dr. Eng. Georgel Birca- str. Sucevei nr. 31, Falticeni, jud. Suceava, tel. 0745/400400
"I was diagnosed with polynodular goiter with multiple cysts"
(Answer for L.V.M. - Braila, F.As nr.492)
I would like to advise you to see Mr. Nica Micu, from com. Ivesti, Jud. Galati (between Tecuci and Galati), str. Plajerii de Sus nr. 572, tel. 0236/866587, 0744/897117. He is a very good phytotherapist, an extraordinary man, with exceptional results in curing infectious diseases, cancer and many others. You may go there for treatment against a certain disease and after undergoing the treatment, you find out that you have got cured of many others. I wish you to be in good health!
Victoria Lutsch- str. Agriselor nr.19, Brasov, tel. 0268/418069