Our Readers Ask
"I suffer from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis"
I have been suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Sla) for one year. Does anyone know of a treatment, which could slow down the course of the disease?
"My little daughter was diagnosed with Basedow disease"
I have been a keen reader of your magazine for many years and I really appreciate your effort. I would like to ask you to publish this letter, as there may be someone who could help me with a piece of advice. I have a daughter who is almost 14 and who has been suffering from Basedow disease for six months. The treatment with Carbimazol and L-Thiroxin has not been effective so far. I would like to ask the readers of this magazine who have been confronted with this disease, or who know of any allopathic or natural treatment, to write to me and send the letter to this magazine. There may be a doctor or anybody else who can help us. Let me also mention that my daughter has not had her first menstruation yet. Is there any resort in this country where this disease may be treated effectively? I thank you in advance for every piece of advice you may give us. I wish you to be in good health!
R.V.- Germany, e-mail: SelmaRimmel@aol.de
"My mother was diagnosed with epidermoid carcinoma"
My mother, suffering from multiple sclerosis and gastritis, underwent a surgery at her lungs two weeks ago. After performing the surgery, the doctor diagnosed her with cancer, for sure; they did not know for sure yet whether it was metastasis or not. A few days ago, we received the results of the medical tests: unkeratinised epidermoid carcinoma combined with undifferentiated large cells carcinoma. Next week she will be transferred to the oncology or radiometry section, I do not know for sure yet. I think that she will start undergoing the classic treatment with cytostatics and cobalt-therapy. If before undergoing the surgery my mother was able to walk (having somebody with her), now she is unable to do that anymore, the muscles from her legs are very flabby, and she cannot move at all. Let me also mention that my mother has been lacto vegetarian for many years and she has recently started to eat fish from time to time (once she ate some chicken breast). Please, help me if you can, by recommending me a natural treatment or anything else. My mother is only 52 years old and I really want to help her any way that I can, I want to see her in a better condition. I am convinced that she could be cured if she underwent a proper treatment; I want to fight along with her for her life, as I do want her to stay alive. Thank you very much!
"Our son has a stercoral fistula"
We have an 18-year-old daughter who was left with a first-degree handicap, because of an accident she suffered when she was 3 years old. We tried to take good care of her and we had resigned ourselves thinking that we would not have another child, when, in 1998, God recompensed our faith and patience with a gorgeous son. I do not think there was a happier father than me. Our son grew up normally until he was 2 years and a half. Then he underwent surgery because of a mega colon (he had been diagnosed with it as a result of a constipation). The doctors assured us that it was a simple surgery; however, another surgery was necessary as he was left with a stercoral fistula and 7 days after the first surgery his faeces flew in his abdominal cavity. As our son was feeling continuously bad, we went to Bucharest with him, where the doctors stood amazed seeing him. He was hospitalized at Budimex for four months, then he was prescribed a treatment and the doctors told us that his fistula would close up in time. This has not happened yet, though two years have passed. He is 4 years old now and he still uses Pampers and his abdomen is wrapped with bandage. We are desperate and we would like to ask you to help us in any way you can: a piece of advice, a cure, maybe you could recommend us a doctor. We wish you to be in good health!
"My father was diagnosed with Kenedy disease (progressive spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy)"
My 65-year-old father was hospitalized three years ago with the diagnosis hypertrophic chronic laryngitis. He underwent a treatment, but his condition deteriorated. This year he has been hospitalized at Neurology Hospital-Iasi, the diagnosis being: Kennedy disease (progressive spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy). The disease has the following symptoms: his muscles have atrophied, he has lost a lot of weight, he can hardly move, his voice gets hoarser and hoarser and, as a result, he can hardly speak and swallow, his hands and legs are numb and cold almost all the time, he is nervous. When he was discharged from the hospital, his disease had been 5%ameliorated. He was prescribed a treatment with vitamins and Uteplex- phials. Unfortunately, this medicine cannot be bought from our country. Being so desperate, I turn to you and I would like to ask you to suggest us a natural treatment, as this is our last hope. Thank you very much!
Maria Petrescu- com. Holboca, cartier Dancu, bl.E1, sc.A, ap.5, Iasi, cod 6600, tel.0232/293112
"I have been suffering from Arnold neuralgia for 30 years"
I am writing to you, hoping that you will advise me what to do for my disease to be ameliorated. I was diagnosed with Arnold neuralgia and I have been continuously undergoing a treatment for almost 30 years. Meanwhile, as a result of taking so many medicines, I have started to suffer from ulcer and renal lithiasis. I would like to try some other treatment, as my pains have become unbearable (sometimes leading to fainting) and they occur more and more frequently. Thank you very much!
Elena Olteanu- Ploiesti
"I need a remedy against diabetic nephropathy"
My husband is 39 years old and he has been suffering from a serious type I diabetes insulin dependent - since he was 27 years old. This disease led to several complications, but his lungs were the most affected and they do not function normally anymore. He was hospitalized at "Malaxa" hospital in Bucharest, where he was diagnosed with diabetic nephropathy. While being in hospital, 3 l of liquid were drawn out from his body and 3 phials of albumin were administered to him. His entire body is swollen (his face, his hands, his legs, his buttocks); his abdomen is full of liquid. I am desperate. I do not know what to do and where to go. Please, help me give my husband a ray of light and the hope to get cured; my husband, though he is young, is sick and helpless. I do not want to believe that there is no remedy or doctor who can cure him! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! May God bless you with good health, peace and a long life! I am waiting for an answer as soon as possible. I am desperate! Thank you very much!
Daniela- Floresti, tel.0244/362022
"I was diagnosed with gliosarcoma"
I am 37 years old and about three months ago, after running some medical tests, I was diagnosed with right occipital tumor. I underwent a surgery at the Neurosurgery Clinic in Iasi. I was discharged from the hospital with the diagnosis gliosarcoma. Three weeks after the surgery, I started undergoing the therapy with cobalt radiations (27 sessions). At present, I am undergoing the treatment with cytostatics, with Nipalkim. I would like to know a natural treatment, effective for this disease, and also as many details as possible about this terrible disease. May God bless you for what you do to help the ones who need you!
A. Baghiu- com. Zanesti, sat Traian nr. 318, jud. Neamt, cod 5614, tel. 0233/283479
"My father in law suffers from pancreatic tumor"
My father in law is 72 years old and he was diagnosed with pancreatic tumor (hepatic hilum tumor). He underwent surgery, but the disease is in an advanced phase and consequently the doctors believe he has only two months left to live. We would like to ask you to suggest us a natural treatment, which would ameliorate his pains. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Corina G.- tel. 0723/093770, e-mail: email@example.com
"My mother was diagnosed with epiploonic sarcoma"
Please, help me save the life of my mother, who was diagnosed with epiploonic sarcoma and underwent surgery in April 2001. One year after undergoing the surgery, the result of a computerized tomography was a strange nodule in her liver. The doctors think that this is a side effect of her disease. As I love my mother with all my heart and as I do not have anybody else with me but her, please, recommend me somebody who could save her life. I wish you to be in good health!
Elena Popescu- Bucuresti, tel. 021/3225785
"At the age of 35 years old, my friend is overthrown by a lot of diseases"
Dear friends of "Formula As" magazine, I am writing to you on behalf of a friend of mine, who is almost desperate, because, at the age of 35 years old, she suffers from the following diseases: third degree idiopathic juvenile dorsolumbar scoliosis, progressive muscular dystrophy, decompensated bilateral coxarthrosis, discarthrosis Cdl cervicotoracolumbar-, second degree Basedow disease. I do not know how she can possibly bear so much pain. The problem is that she lives in a mountain village, where she can hardly see a doctor or go to a clinic. This is why I want to ask you insistently, to recommend us a doctor, a clinic, a consulting room where this sick woman may be cured. Please, send the possible information to the following address:
Fam. Mihu- sat Purcareti 106, Pianu de Sus, jud. Alba, cod 2578, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is there any treatment against ligament cleft?"
I am 20 years old and I have recently been diagnosed with left knee ligament cleft. After undergoing many treatments I still walk with difficulty and I have terrible pains, especially during the night. The doctors suggest surgery, but I would like to undergo a natural treatment, hoping that I could avoid surgery. I am looking forward to receiving an answer and a piece of advice from those who have been confronted with similar situations. Thank you very much.
Floriana B. - Constanta
"I need a treatment against gouty arthritis"
My husband suffers from gouty arthritis, a disease that is said not to be curable. I am interested in finding out as many things as possible about this disease, as well as a natural or medicinal treatment (if any). If any reader of this magazine has ever been confronted with this problem, please, write to me to the address of the magazine.
Monica Dina- Oradea
"Is there any natural treatment against sub-urethral cyst?"
Three years ago I detected a sub-urethral cyst. It has not become bigger during the last year, being now the size of a big cherry. Does anybody know of a treatment that should lead to the involution of this cyst or should prevent it from becoming bigger? With a lot of hope, thank you very much.
M. Camelia- Deva
"My grandmother has pus under her nails"
For a long time (especially during the summer) my grandmother has been confronted with the following problem: successively, the tissue from under her fingernails becomes inflamed and it gathers pus. A certain ointment was prescribed to her (I do not remember its name), but it was not effective. Her situation is very troublesome, as she has terrible pains and she cannot use her fingers anymore. The doctor advised her to introduce her nails into boiling water and to cut the pus blister with a thorn. Whatever she may do, the infection spreads to another finger and so on. If anybody has ever been confronted with this problem, please, advise us what to do. I wish you all to be in good health!
"My son suffers from abundant salivation"
For me, as for many other mothers, the suffering and the discomfort of my son are torturing. He is 9 years old and we do not know how to help him. He underwent surgeries to have his polyps and tonsils removed, but with no effect. He slobbers all the time and his chest is always wet, as if he were one year old. Please, advise us what to do in order to help our son get rid of this trouble and embarrassing situation. He takes shame to himself: he slobbers on his notebook and the children laugh at him. Please, help him! Thank you very much.
Stela Dobre- Bucharest
"Could the pulmonary fibrosis be cured?"
I have a serious problem: my father, who is only 60 years old, suffers from pulmonary fibrosis at both his lungs. Two years ago he suffered a myocardial infarction and he got partially cured. Anyway, everything went on well until 6 months ago, when he started to feel worse and worse, although he underwent an expensive medicinal treatment. He started to sweat a lot, and when he lies down he chokes. His nostrils get plugged and he can sleep only 2-3 hours a day. The treatment against cold that he underwent had no effect. He has started to cough and to eliminate a brownish secretion. Please, help us because we are desperate. The doctors think that this disease cannot be cured. I know that fibrosis is related with silicosis, but my father never worked in a toxic environment, he grew up in the countryside, with fresh air. We pray to God to help us! Does anyone know of a natural treatment, taking into account that his heart is also affected and that he keeps a diet? Thank you in advance!
Mihaela Ghionea- Focsani
"I suffer from Veruca Vulgaris?"
I am 16 years old and I have been suffering from a disease called Veruca Vulgaris of the face- located at the left side of my mouth - for about 4 years. I have seen many dermatologists and I have undergone many medicinal treatments (with Decaris, Metappar, A+ D2 vitamin, E forte vitamin); I have also used ointments (Retin) and a solution prepared at the pharmacy, but with no effect. I would like to ask the readers who have suffered from this disease to recommend me a natural treatment, or, if it is possible, a doctor who can cure me. Thank you very much!
Anca Cojanu- Buzau, tel.0238/416931
"My son cannot get over a pulmonary virosis"
I am desperate. I have a 6-year-old son who has been sick for three months, even though he has undergone many treatments. The disease started as a result of a cold, with fever, vomiting state, an unpleasant cough and pains in the legs (calves of the legs and soles); the pains were so terrible that he was not able to walk. Our family doctor prescribed him Gentamicin (ampoules), Cefacor (pills) and Paxeladine (syrup). There was no amelioration; on the contrary, my son had terrible stomachaches. There followed medical tests, lungs radiography and an abdominal echography. As a result of these tests, my son was diagnosed with pulmonary virosis and urinary infection (slight). The doctor prescribed him 6 more ampoules of Gentamicin, Amoxicilina (pills) and cough syrup. While undergoing the treatment, he had high fever, terrible stomachaches and he coughed a lot. Then the doctor changed the treatment, replacing the previous medicines with syrups: Ketotifen, Bronhimez and Cefaclor. At present, he is undergoing a treatment with Cefaclor (syrup), Uricol and Cal-C-Vita. He still has stomachaches (especially during the night) and terrible pains in the legs, which no doctor could explain. I do not know where to go and who to ask for advice, as, according to the medical tests, he does not suffer from a serious disease; however, my son is sick, apathetic and without appetite. What do you advise me to do? I would like to ask the readers of this magazine to help me, if they can. Thank you very much!
Mirela Comis- Sos. Brailei nr. 2, bl. A.P.C.A.Rom, ap.85, Buzau, tel.0238/715241
Our Readers Answer
"I have been suffering from bleeding colitis for many years"
(Answer for Nelu Helsinborg, Sweden, F. As no.487)
Many years ago, my friend"s wife suffered from last stage bleeding colitis, meaning that she was discharged from hospital with the perspective of an imminent decease. Her chance to survive was a last medical consultation performed by an excellent doctor who prescribed her Lazopirin tablets (it was very difficult to find this medicine before 1989). This medicine saved her life when there was no hope for her to get cured. Now she is alive and healthy. As far as I know the medicine is produced in Sweden and thus you may easily find it in pharmacies. I hope you will get the same exceptional result. I wish you a quick recovery!
Valeriu Munteanu Str. Albac no.1, ap.16, Timisoara
"I suffer from enterocolitis and my colon is festered"
(Answer for Roxana Bucharest, F. As no.490)
1. Dear Roxana, the natural treatment that I would like to recommend you was also used by my son who had the same diagnosis and the same symptoms. The treatment is simple and effective. In order not to have loose blood-streaked stools, take a Streptomycin phial and dissolve its content into 6 teaspoonfuls of boiled and cooled water or into physiological salt solution (pour the mixture into a larger bottle which should be well sterilized into boiled water). Take 1 teaspoonful of this mixture every 6 hours. You should use only one phial of Streptomycin because the antibiotics abuse may cause deafness. At the same time, you should drink only blackberry bush tea (Rubus fruticosus) - you may buy it from the Plafar shops instead of water. If you do not like its taste, you may add a few peppermint leaves (Mentha piperita). This is how you should prepare the tea: put 1 teaspoonful of plant into a mug of boiling water and let it brew for 10-15 minutes. First of all you should no longer eat concentrated sweets, fats and fruits (grapes, melons, apricots). It is advisable for you to eat mashed vegetables soups which should contain a small quantity of rise and lean meat (boiled or grilled), vegetables (except for potatoes, beans and cabbage). It is also advisable for you to eat spinach and peaches. The blackberry bush tea is effective right away and you should not give it up. I wish you to be in good health!
Ecaterina C. Str. Rosiori nr.18, bl. Paltin 2B, ap. 12, Galati
2. I also suffered from the same disease but I did not have bleedings and the distentions and the pains in the left side of my abdomen were very strong. I read about a treatment in the "Formula As" magazine and I would like to recommend it to you too because I underwent it and now I feel good. Take a spoonful of olive oil in the morning, before eating. After half an hour, drink one mug of artichoke tea (Cynara Scolymus) and then lay down on your right side for 30 minutes. It is only after this that you may have your breakfast. Before lunch and dinner you should also drink half a mug of artichoke tea prepared as it follows: take 1 teaspoonful of plant and soak it in one mug of boiling water, let it brew for one minute and then drink it warm, with small sips. The tea should always be drunk freshly made. During the day, between meals, you should drink lemon tea: wash a lemon and grate it. Take its juice and skin and boil them into 1/2 l of water for ten minutes. Smear the liver area with crowfoot (Ranunculus) ointment and then apply a compress with Swedish bitter. Put a thin sheet of plastic and a muffler over the compress. You should apply the compress only in the evening. This treatment lasts for three weeks and it may be repeated after one month break. You should also keep a diet. The following food is not advisable: instant soups, Vegeta, margarine, eggs, salami, paté, sour cream, fat meat, beans, cabbage, alcohol, coffee, juices. You should also not smoke. You should boil everything that you eat. Eat small quantities of food at short intervals of time. Drink all saints" wort (Hypericun perforatum), peppermint and camomille tea. I wish you a quick recovery!
Adina Piatra- Neamt
3. Let me recommend you a natural treatment which is very effective. 1. The argil treatment should be undergone for 21 days, and repeated after a 10 day break. In the evening, put a teaspoonful of argil into a 150 ml glass (in glass or porcelain) and then pour water and leave it until the next morning. 30 minutes before breakfast, drink the water containing the argil (mix it up before drinking it) and throw away the remaining sediments. Prepare the glass of water containing argil for the next meal. For more serious cases, 3 glasses of this mixture should be drunk every day. If you get constipated within the first days of the treatment, you should not interrupt the treatment; the stool will become regular. You should not eat fats, meat or drink alcohol during the treatment. You should eat fruits, vegetables and green food. 2. Baths. Prepare a decoction extract of birthwort herb (Aristolochia sp.): put a handful of this plant into 6 l of water, boil it until you get half of the quantity; wash the affected area with this decoction at 38 oC - for 10-15 minutes. You should take this kind of baths for a week with a 3-4 day break. 3. Enemas they should also be administered with birthwort herb decoction, with the help of a little rubber pump. Pour this decoction into a mug and add a teaspoonful of linseeds (Linum usitatissimum) and let it steep for a couple of hours (the decoction should be cold when you add the linseeds). Strain this mixture and introduce 50-150 ml of it into the anus. Keep this extract inside for 10-15 minutes and then you may eliminate it. After three weeks of enemas, take 1 week break. I wish you to be in good health!
Dr. Eng. Georgel Barca Str. Sucevei nr.31, Falticeni, Jud. Suceava, tel. 0745/400400
"Is there any natural treatment for a suprarenal tumour?"
(Answer for Maria Opris Bucharest, F. As no.490)
Dear Maria, do not despair! In July 1996 I ran some tests at the "Fundeni" Hospital and the doctors noticed a few adenomas on my left suprarenal. I was diagnosed with Cohn disease, and I was recommended surgery. I accepted to undergo the surgery (my suprarenal was surgically removed) and I have felt very well since then. The surgery is not a difficult one and one may live with only one suprarenal. I take this opportunity to thank the doctors who performed the surgery: Dr. Irinel Popescu and Dr. Mihnea Ionescu from the "Fundeni" Hospital. May God keep them healthy and give them power to work!
Steluta Neacsu Slobozia
"My daughter has had perianal abscesses for ten years"
(Answer for Liminita Rudaru Ramnicu-Sarat, F. As no.490)
1. Your daughter should go to the "Cantacuzino" Institute from Bucharest and ask to have a tissue drawn from the abscess and for an auto vaccine. I guarantee you that she will never have this kind of problems again. I wish you to be in good health!
Dan Dumitrescu Bucharest
2. This disorder may be ameliorated and even cured by undergoing a natural treatment. Baths with a decoction extract of birthwort herb (Aristolochia sp.): put a handful of this plant into 6 l of water, boil it until you get half of the quantity. Wash the affected area and take vaginal bathes with this decoction. You should take this kind of baths for a week and repeat them after a 3 day break. Tea cure 20 g of milfoil blossom (Achillea millefolium), 10 g of camomille blossom (Matricaria chamomilla), 10 g of walnut leaves (Juglans regia), 10 g of all saints" wort (Hypericun perforatum), 10 g of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), 10 g of dandelion (Taraxacum officinale). Prepare a cold steeping of these plants. Put one spoonful of this mixture into a mug of water and let it steep from evening till morning and then strain it. Suppositories made up of beef suet and garlic: 200 g of beef suet + 6 bulbs of garlic. Bake the unshelled garlic in the oven until it becomes softer; take it out of the oven, shell it and make a paste out of it. Render the beef suet, strain it and then mix it up with the garlic paste. Mould suppositories of this composition. Introduce one suppository into the anus every evening. Use these suppositories for a few months, until you are completely cured. I wish you to be in good health!
Dr. Eng. Birca Georgel Falticeni
3. I would like to advise you to respect a rigorous hygiene of the perianal-vaginal area, by washing it with warm water and soap and by disinfecting it with chloramine solution 2% (4 tablets for 1 l of water). Anal-vaginal irrigation with chloramine solution 2 % twice a day. Apply a thin layer of the Mibazon ointment (you may buy it only from the veterinary pharmacies) in the anal and perianal area 2-3 times a day. Introduce Mibazon ointment into the anus and into the vagina (this ointment is sold together with special plastic probes) 2-3 times a day. Improve your food with vitamins and oligoelements, more raw vegetables salads (cabbage, carrots, apples, parsnip etc.) and avoid spices. The propolis tincture should be used both internally and externally. Internal use: 30 drops of it poured on a slice of bread, 3-5 times a day, 30 minutes before meals. External use: smear the affected area 2-3 times a day, before applying the ointment. Your daughter"s condition will improve if she is persevering and patient. I wish you to be in good health!
Zaharia Pana loc. Urluiu, Jud. Teleorman, cod 0742, tel. 0745/319277
4. You should see a gynecologist for the vaginal leaking and he will tell you what kind of microbe you have caught. Against the perianal abscess you should apply plantain leaves (Plantago) on the entire affected area. Wash the leaves with warm water and then squash them and apply them on the sick area; cover the area with a thin plastic sheet. (You may pick up more leaves and refrigerate them). You may also apply mugwort extract (Artemisia Absintium) compresses on the affected area. The mugwort tea may be used to take vaginal baths. You should also change your food. Eat more fruit and root crops: apples, carrots, cabbage, and celery. You should drink common celandine tea (Chelidonum majus) 1 teaspoonful of the plant for 300 ml of boiling water-. Smear the sick area with Nidoflor not for more than 10 days- and then with Triamcinilone. Try not to eat meat, eggs, cheese any longer. I wish you a quick recovery!
Valeria Petriu Str. Lacurilor no.12, Brasov, cod 2200, Op 8
"My child is insulin dependant at only 3 years old"
(Answer for Chirstiana Chitea Bucharest, F. As no.490)
Dear Madam, I was touched by your announce and, being in the same situation with type Ii diabetes, I found in the "Formula As" magazine an answer for a parent of a 7 year old child, who was suffering from insulin-dependent diabetes. He was recommended to get in touch with Mr. Vasile Popa from the "Natura Medica" consulting room in Bucharest (Str. Almasul Mare nr.5, bl.B16, sc.3, ap.34, tel. 021/6297328). Please get in touch with Mr. Vasile Popa as soon as possible. I wish you to be in good health!
Aurelia-Emilia Ardeleanu Str. Carei nr.15, bl.Mr7, sc.B, ap.125, sector 2, Bucharest
"Is there any alternative treatment against vertebra shifting?"
(Answer for Elena Pitesti, F. As no.490)
You may contact Mr. Viorel Butnaru from Bucharest, who has been gifted to put the shifted bones back using some gentle and painless movements, and thus being able to cure many diseases. Get in touch with him at tel. 0722/737186, 021/6384329.
Doina Dumitru - Constanta
"My husband suffers from anxious depression"
(Answer for Narci F. As no.515)
I would really want to help you because in my turn, I was helped by others. As I found myself in a similar situation, I know what it means to psychically isolate yourself from everybody around you, not to see any escape; this way you do nothing but amplify your problem up to a complete spiritual exhaustion. But please believe me that there is still a chance in your husband"s situation if you listen to my advice and go to the reflex-therapy consulting room "Revital" in Bucharest (Str. Iancu de Hunedoara nr.9, bl.I1, sc. B, ap.44, interphone 044, tel. 021/2301167; Calea Mosilor nr.223, bl.37, ap.58, interphone 58, ground floor, tel. 021/2103920, 0722/310877). I have learned about this consulting room by reading the "Formula As" magazine (and I take this opportunity to thank the editorial staff for it). At this consulting room, professional personnel perform some special sole massages; by these massages they directly stimulate the central nervous system and determine its function to regain its normal activity. Within this consulting room, I was given phytotherapeutic and diet recommendations, which are very effective if they are correctly followed and accompanied by about 20 massage sessions. In this sense, let me tell you what they recommended me: General bath with savory (Satureia Hortensis) twice a week. Put 200 g savory into a 6 l pot of cold water and let it steep for 12 hours. Warm it and add it to the water in which you take your bath (37 oC). Keep the heart area out of the water and the bath should last for 20 minutes. Eat fresh stinging nettle (Urtica Dioica), for 4 weeks (in case of exhaustion a very common state for depression). Bear"s Garlic (Allium Ursinum) tincture take 10-12 drops of this tincture, diluted into hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) tea, 4 times a day (in case of unjustified fear). Hawthorn and odolean (Valeriana officinalis) tincture 15 drops of each, 2 times a day, in the morning and in the evening. Pollen cure reestablishes the equilibrium and the harmony of the functions. Its cerebral action is extraordinary. Take 1 spoonful of it on the empty stomach, for 20 days/ month (it is not recommended to the diabetic and allergic persons). Your husband should be determined to get cured!
Eng. Gabriela Pascu Bucharest, tel. 0723/144492
"Could the systemic scleroderma be treated?"
(Answer for Marian D. Lugoj, F. As no.516)
As you know, the autoimmune diseases are not curable, but according to the latest researches, the fatty acids like Omega 3, have a beneficial effect on the patients affected by these diseases. The same effect may have the cereals germs oil (natural E vitamin). I have recently read an article on the Internet about a specialized American doctor who drew attention on the fact that the milk products are contraindicated for any autoimmune disease. I recommend the patient to keep a vegetarian diet + fish, Omega 3, wheat germ oil with E vitamin and Aloe Vera Plus a potion which recovers the mucous membrane. This kind of natural therapy biologically helps the patient and it has no contraindications. May God bless you!
Mona Spirescu Bucharest, tel. 021/2317634
"I need a natural treatment against cuperosis"
(Answer for Elena Rosiorii de Vede, F. As no. 517)
Try to use the anticuperosis mask (produced by "Elmiplant" company and you may buy it from cosmetics shops). If you have not used it before, you should ask for your doctor"s advice.
Cristina Piatra Neamt